Do you love gaming? Are you looking to break in to freelance writing; for the opportunity to gain experience in journalism and showcase your work? Are you a video or audio producer and looking to gain greater exposure for your content? Or do you just love gaming, and want to create content?
If so, GT USA could be the place for you!
GT USA has a team dedicated to giving writers of all experiences a platform where they can hone their skills and showcase their abilities. The games industry is a hard one to break into, and building up a portfolio of established work is invaluable to the process. GT USA is the perfect place to build up that body of work.
We accept applicants of all levels of experience, so whether you’re an established writer with a body of work to show, or just have always wanted to give writing for a gaming website a try, we’d be interested to hear from you.
We’re always on the lookout for fresh talent, and love to teach. We’re currently holding tryouts for the following positions.
- Video Creator
- Video Editor
- Group Admin
If you think that you’ve got what it takes, and that GT USA sounds like the place for you, drop us an email to email@example.com to take the first step on what could be a hell of a journey!
- You must own your own computer.
- Be 18 or older.
- Have reliable internet service.
- Have ambition.
- Free time to contribute.
- Be willing to learn.
- Have common sense.
- And most importantly, a major love of gaming.
We appreciate your interest in joining our team. We look forward to your reply. Please include the following information in your email if possible.
- Real name.
- Date of birth.
- Current city.
- Any prior experience.
- Reason for Wanting to Join Our Team.
- What type of Content your interested in covering.
- What group you would like to become an Admin of.
- What type of games you play.
- What video game systems you currently own.
- If you own a brand, please tell us about it.
- Include any other gaming brands you are affiliated with.
- We’re happy to answer any questions.
Please note that all positions are voluntary. Joining our team does however offer the following benefits.
- Learn valuable skills.
- Become part of a unified team.
- Grow your portfolio.
- Gain valuable experience.
- Earn a good reference.
- Be a part of the online gaming community.
- We encourage self promoting if you own, or are a part of another gaming brand.
- Be a valuable part of GT USA’s history.
We strive to be as transparent as possible. If joining our team sounds right for you then don’t hesitate. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today.
We look forward to hearing from the right candidates. Thanks for taking the time to read. If you skimmed until this point, please go back and carefully read everything before you reply. Thanks for your interest.