Nintendo Download, May 4, 2017: Blast Before You Buy
This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- NBA Playgrounds: Classic NBA arcade action is back! Take your “A” game to the playground and beat the best in high-flying 2-on-2 basketball action. Collect your favorite players from a massive roster of current and retired NBA superstars from every team. NBA Playgrounds will be available on May 9 in Nintendo eShop for the Nintendo Switch console.
- Blaster Master Zero – Demo Version – Blaster Master Zero, the 8-bit style action-adventure game, is getting a few new updates – starting with a free demo on Nintendo eShop for the Nintendo Switch console. If you were curious about the game, now’s your chance to try it out and blast some mutants. And if you have the game already, the version 1.2 update adds some fun new experiences, like a new “hard mode” that you can access after clearing the game. Also new is the EX Character Mode, which allows you to play through the entire game as one of many new DLC characters that will be available for purchase.
- Virtual Console on Wii U
- Bonk’s Revenge – Bonk is back in this TurboGrafx-16 sequel! Bonk’s Revenge is a side-scrolling action game in which you Jump and “Bonk” (head butt) your enemies while you make your way to the goal at the end of each stage. Double – even triple! – your attack power by eating the meat that appears in a stage. There are eight different hidden bonus stages, and the Dinosaur Train that appears after you defeat a boss will change depending on how many Smileys you’ve collected.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals on Nintendo 3DS and Wii U available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals .
- New Street Fighter themed My Nintendo Rewards – To celebrate the release of the Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers game for the Nintendo Switch console on May 26, My Nintendo is offering rewards featuring select games in the Street Fighter franchise!
- 40 percent off Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition (Nintendo 3DS)
- 40 percent off Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers (Virtual Console on Wii U)
- 40 percent off Street Fighter Alpha 2 (Virtual Console on Nintendo 3DS)
- Wallpaper: Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers
To learn more about these and other My Nintendo rewards, head over to https://my.nintendo.com/.
Also new this week:
- Triple Breakout (Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS)
- Blaster Master Zero – Demo Version (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Infinite Golf (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- WinKings (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
- Citadale – The Legends Trilogy (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
- FIFTEEN (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Network account.
The Wii Shop Channel offers games and applications and uses Wii Points, which can be purchased via the Wii Shop Channel.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL, and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch , http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds .