The Misfits is a stylized 3rd person shooter game with one thing in mind…Kill or be Killed. No Class Ugrades, No Exosuit, No problem.
The Misfits is a stylized third person shooter game with one thing in mind… Kill or be Killed. No Class Ugrades, No Exosuits, No problem. Take advantage of cover, crouch, jumping, sliding, weapon pickups, a day/night cycle and good old-fashioned communication, to destroy the opposing team. For our full release, we plan to ship with 8 unique maps and multiple team oriented game modes.
Genre: Third Person Shooter
Players: 2 to 20 players
Release: Winter 2017
We have eight themed arenas planned for Steam release. Each uniquely themed location contains elevated sections, streamlined multiple paths and secondary routes to promote game play experience. Our goal is to have no wasted game play space. Arenas include the following:
- Downtown Plaza (Outdoor Mall)
- Palawan (Island)
- Lucky Dice (Casino)
- City Station (Light Rail City Themed)
- The Bog (Swamp)
- Dragons Back (Desert)
- Contract Killer: This is your traditional team death match with 10 vs. 10 players. The first team to reach target number of kills or that has the most kills when the timer expires wins the match.
- Gang War: Similar to contract killer but 4 teams of 5 players fight against each other for bragging rights to see who has the best crew. The team with the most kills before the timer or the counter expires wins the match.
- Smash & Grab: This objective based game mode has three rounds and no re-spawns. Your crew is tasked to smash and grab the contents of three randomly placed safes in the level. You must destroy as many safes and bring their contents back to your getaway vehicle before the time expires, there are no enemies left or there are no safes left in the round. The team with the most objectives completed will win the match.
- Turf War: This is your traditional territories match. Use teamwork to capture points randomly placed in the environment. The team with the most points, captures and holds their turf will win the match.
- Cash Grab: The objective is to collect and bank the most money through kills, destructibles and randomly placed cash bags throughout the environment. The team that collects the most cash and banks it at their getaway point will win the match. Don’t wait too long to bank your cash, because if you get killed you become a money pinata and everything you just picked up becomes someone else’s cash.
- Grenade Launcher
- Health Pickup
- Ammo Pickup
- Day/Night Cycle
- Quick Climb
- Heavy: Increased health, slower speed, LMG/Assault equipped.
- Medium: Moderate health, moderate speed, Assault/Shotgun equipped.
- Light: Lower health, increased speed, SMG/Assault equipped.
- Animation/FX Creation
- Character/Level Audio Integration
- UI/UX Integration
- Additional Gamemodes
- Additional Environments
- Misc Gameplay Functionality
- Steam Integration
- Alpha (Closed) May 2017
- Beta (Closed) June 2017
- Steam Early Access July/August 2017
- Steam Release Winter 2017
Back The Misfits On Kickstarter Here