Sonic The Hedgehog 3D
Sonic the Hedgehog 3D is a free fan game about a famous SEGA mascot, Sonic, and it is made on Build Engine with additional EDuke32 port. The game was inspired by two classic Sonic series: Mega Drive/Genesis and Sonic Adventure series. The game’s development began a couple years ago, and first it was fully developed by Zykov Eddy, but later a small team was created to help the main developer.
If you like Sonic games or indie platformers, be sure to download and tell us what you think!
Video Source – SoldierSuper117
- Full 3d environment, with 3D models and hi-res textures;
- Four playable characters, each with different abilities;
- 8 levels inspired by classic Sonic games;
- Unlockables and special stages;
- Hidden secrets and easter eggs;
- Extensive configuration, including joystick support (To play with joystick, select “Input devices: All supported devices” in the start setup window);
- MAC and Linux support;
A Word From The Developer
STH3D is probably my longest running project ever. I started it years ago when I was a Sonic fan and since then it was improving. Most of the time I’m working on the game alone, but I wouldn’t complete it without help of my friends. I also want to mention a great fan game called Sonic Robo Blast 2, which was inspiring me a lot during these years.
The game is made on an classic Build engine by Ken Silverman and it uses the EDuke 32 port. The game is free and you can run it on Windows, Linux or Mac. You can also play it with joystick, thanks to the extensive configuration. Hope the fans of Sonic games and indie platformers will enjoy STH3D. If you have any problems with the game, just PM me and I’ll try to help.
If You enjoy Fan-Made Games then you might be interested in:
All downloads and information was provided by Indie DB, because they are awesome like that.