Defenders Of The Triforce
Are you ready to rescue the Triforce from the evil hands of Ganondorf? And, no, we’re not talking about a new video game. We’re talking about a REAL-LIFE adventure starring you and all your friends!
Nintendo is partnering with renowned Real Escape Game designer SCRAP to bring an epic The Legend of Zelda puzzle experience to a city near you! Get excited! This is going to be legendary. Visit ScrapZelda.com for more information!
Video Source – Nintendo
How To Play
- It’s dangerous to go alone. Assemble a team!
Players will be seated in teams of 6 during the game. SCRAP staff will help groups of 5 or fewer form teams with other players at the door.
- Purchase a ticket for one of the cities on the game tour. Be careful to choose the same day and time as your teammates, or have one person buy all the tickets at once.
NOTE: The game’s contents will be the same across all cities, meaning it can only be played once!
- Arrive at the venue at least 15 minutes before your game time. Give yourself enough time for parking and check-in at registration.
- Enjoy the introduction from our talented MC, who will explain the game’s story and your goal to escape.
- During the game, your team will have their own table. This is your base of operations, but you will need to get up and explore the game space in order to find all the clues. Write everything down!
- Using the clues, solve all the puzzles in order to escape. Puzzles will take many forms, and some will be tricky. Don’t let evil win!
- Hey, listen! to the solution walkthrough at the end – just in case you aren’t able to escape.
- After the game, enjoy a Zelda-themed area with video trailers and special merchandise for sale!
- Keep the fun for everyone! Never share game answers or spoilers on the internet so that players in other cities get to enjoy the game the same way that you did.
What is Real Escape Game?
Real Escape Game, created by SCRAP Entertainment, is a unique and interactive live puzzle event where teams solve mysteries and clues within a time limit.
You and your fellow players are heroes actually inside the story who must escape from a scenario filled with challenging puzzles and other brainteasers.
There will be multiple teams during each game, all trying to escape. Players are encouraged to communicate frequently and divide tasks efficiently in order to solve all the puzzles before time runs out.
If you are a person who likes answering riddles, solving complex puzzles, or are just looking for a good mental challenge, this event is for you!
This is NOT a maze or traditional escape room! It is a fully hosted, story-based escape event designed for puzzle fans and fans of the Zelda franchise.
- Originator and pioneer of the live escape entertainment genre since 2007
- 20+ different games in a variety of formats
- Over 1,000,000 players worldwide to date
- North American record holder for largest escape game with 6,000 players in a single day
“An exhilarating race against the clock.” Gothamist
“It was like our lives were at stake… in a good way.” SFGate
“The whole thing was tied together in a way that kept you uncovering clues.” Kill Screen
“Every experience is unique […] There is potential for a new dynamic each time you play.” IGN
“There were […] interesting moments […] which couldn’t easily be replicated in a videogame.” Zam
Coming To The Following Cities