New Zelda Clue Board Game Revealed
Merchoid, the videogame merchandise specialist, has announced it will be stocking Zelda Clue, which is due for release later this year. The game is a Zelda themed version of the classic Clue whodunnit board game, in which you must use your sleuthing skills to work out how to defeat Ganondorf.
In the game, the Dark Lord Ganondorf has stolen the Triforce and is threatening Hyrule with his evil plans to rule the world. In order to fulfill the prophecy and defeat Ganondorf, you must find out who possesses the power to defeat Ganondorf, what item is required to defeat him, and where he has established his hidden lair.
The game manufactured by USAopoly, is suitable for ages 8 and up is for 3 to 6 players and is due to ship in June.
The full contents of the game include:
- Custom Game Board
- 6 Metal Hero Movers: Master Sword, Fairy Bow, Megaton Hammer, Boomerang, Hookshot, Bombchu
- 6 Personality Cards: Link, Impa, Nabooru, Zelda, Rauru. Darunia
- 16 Boss Encounter Cards
- Custom Score Pad
- Custom Mystery Envelope
- 2 Dice
Key features of Zelda: Clue
- A Zelda themed version of the classic whodunnit board game
- Fulfill the prophecy by deducing who possesses the power to defeat Ganondorf, what is needed to defeat him and where he has established his lair.
- Only available for customers in the USA
- Available to preorder from Merchoid now: http://www.merchoid.com/zelda-legend-of-zelda-clue-board-game/
- For 3-6 players
- Due to ship in June
- Manufactured by USAopoly
Merchoid.com is the premier online retailer of geek culture merchandise from the worlds of videogames, movies and TV. They specialise in clothing and interesting/unique products from fan favourite brands such as Star Wars, Marvel, Minecraft and Zelda .
The company was nominated for the MCV Best Independent Retailer 2017. You can find out more from the website www.merchoid.com