Nintendo has completed a incredible job consistently updating Splatoon 2 within the type of new weapons, maps, Splatfests, and patches, and it looks like they aren’t stopping anytime quickly. The home of Mario has formally launched a model new patch for the third-person shooter and, whereas it doesn’t add any new content material, it does repair a couple of bugs for the sport.
The patch, which is numbered 2.1.1, most notably fixes a problem which might trigger extra time in Clam Blitz to finish early, nonetheless, even this bug would solely happen throughout very particular circumstances. One other bug that was fastened consists of one that might trigger the Inkjet particular to not trigger harm, nonetheless, identical to the primary this was additionally extremely uncommon. League Battle additionally included a now-fixed bug which precipitated the Highest League Energy to not be added to the rating listing if there was a poor connection. Lastly, gamers will not have the ability to conceal from the Ink Storm on sure maps.
You may take a look at the complete, detailed patch notes straight from Nintendo on the finish of the article.
Splatoon 2 was initially launched on July 21, 2017, and is obtainable completely on Nintendo Swap. The brand new patch is obtainable to obtain proper now.
- Modifications to Multiplayer
- Mounted a problem in Clam Blitz mode the place extra time would mistakenly finish too quickly when the barrier timer expired.
- This occurred when the shedding staff activated the barrier timer after which took the lead, and the barrier remained open till the match timer reached zero.
- Mounted a problem the place hitting an opponent standing on explicit stage options with direct hits from the Inkjet particular often precipitated the photographs to not explode or ship harm to the opponent.
- We now have fastened a problem entering into landforms when executing tremendous bounce from particular location to particular location in Port Mackerel.
- Modifications to League Battle
- Mounted a problem the place instantly after a staff’s Highest League Energy was up to date, if outcomes couldn’t be uploaded as a consequence of a poor community connection or different causes, that Highest League Energy was not mirrored within the on-line rating listing till Highest League Energy was up to date once more.
- Different Modifications
- Mounted a problem stopping weapon take a look at targets in sure areas from taking harm from an Ink Storm.