Ubisoft has announced the official minimum and recommended system requirements for the PC version of team-based action game For Honor ahead of its upcoming closed beta.
It looks like a Core i3 and a Nvidia GeForce GTX 560Ti/AMD Radeon HD 6870 will get the job done at low graphics settings, while the recommended specs suggest an i5 or AMD equivalent complemented by a GeForce GTX 670 or an AMD Radeon R9 285.
Ubisoft also provided a list of video cards that are supported at launch, which you can find at the bottom of this post. There’s also a list of fully and partially supported controllers. The latter includes options that are less commonplace, to say the least, such as the Logitech Chillstream and the Ouya controller.
For Honor’s closed multiplayer beta will run from 26 to 29 January on PS4, Xbox One and PC where players can join the fray and play as nine of the game’s 12 different heroes across Knights, Vikings or Samurai.
For Honor is set to release on February 14.
For Honor PC Specs/Supported GPUs and Controllers
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
- CPU: Intel Core i3-550 | AMD Phenom II X4 955 or equivalent
- Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660/GTX 750ti/GTX 950/GTX 1050 with 2 GB VRAM or more | AMD Radeon HD 6970/HD 7870/R9 270/R9 370/RX 460 with 2 GB VRAM or more
- RAM: 4 GB
- Resolution: 720p @ 30 FPS
- Video Preset: Low
- VSync: Off
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K | AMD FX-6350 or equivalent
- Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 680/GTX 760/GTX 970/GTX 1060 with 2 GB VRAM or more | AMD Radeon R9 280X/R9 380/RX 470 with 2 GB VRAM or more
- RAM: 8 GB
- Resolution: 1080p @ ~60 FPS
- Video Preset: High
- VSync: Off
Supported NVIDIA cards at time of release:
- GeForce GTX 600 series: (minimum) GeForce GTX 660 or better | (recommended) GeForce GTX 680 or better
- GeForce GTX 700 series: (minimum) GeForce GTX 750ti or better | (recommended) GeForce GTX 760 or better
- GeForce GTX 900 series: (minimum) GeForce GTX 950 or better | (recommended) GeForce GTX 970 or better
- GeForce GTX10-Series: (minimum) any GeForce GTX10 card | (recommended) GeForce GTX 1060 or better
Supported AMD cards at time of release
- Radeon HD 6000 series: (minimum) Radeon HD 6970 or better | (recommended) none
- Radeon HD 7000 series: (minimum) Radeon HD 7870 or better | (recommended) none
- Radeon 200 series: (minimum) Radeon R9 270 or better | (recommended) Radeon R9 280X or better
- Radeon 300/Fury X series: (minimum) Radeon R9 370 or better | (recommended) Radeon R9 380 or better
- Radeon 400 series: (minimum) Radeon RX460 or better | (recommended) Radeon RX470 or better
- Mouse and keyboard
- Microsoft Xbox 360
- Microsoft Xbox One
- Microsoft Xbox One Elite
- PlayStation 4 (Original/Pro)
Partially Supported Gamepads (May Require Third-Party Drivers)
- Any third-party Xbox-compatible controller
- Logitech Chillstream
- Ouya controller
- Steam controller
- PlayStation 3 controller