Fire Pro Wrestling World – The greatest grappling game returns to take on the world!
Customize every aspect of the match, from your wrestler to the ring itself, in your fight for the championship belt.
Spike Chunsoft Co., Ltd., is proud to announce that Fire Pro Wrestling World, the long-awaited comeback of the Fire Pro Wrestling series, has launched for Windows PC in Steam Early Access for $19.99. We’ll be watching the Steam forums and dev blog to keep the community involved and informed. Got a feature you’d like to see added? Let us know in the comments!
- PLAY ONLINE— Organize exhibition matches, tournaments, leagues and championship bouts with players from around the world
- MIX UP THE RULES — Modes include Deathmatch (steel cage, barbed wire or landmines), MMA-style Gruesome Fighting and more
- UNLIMITED CUSTOMIZATION— Create your dream wrestler from over a thousand devastating moves and even more body parts to battle for custom championship belts. Personalize the ring and even the referee, then share your creations with the world via Steam Workshop
- REALISTIC SIMULATION— Give your creations personalities with a robust CPU logic system that defines their every action. Does your wrestler play to the crowd, or play dirty? You provide actors for the ringside drama
- CONTENT PACKS— Get involved during Early Access as we release new features, wrestler edit assets and gameplay modes
About Spike Chunsoft Co., Ltd.
Spike Chunsoft is an established video game publisher, developer and localization company based in Tokyo, Japan. Founded in 2012 between industry veterans Spike and Chunsoft, the company is known for cult hit franchises such as Danganronpa and Zero Escape, and is responsible for launching titles across consoles, PC and mobile for some of the most popular series in the industry. More information about the company can be found at: https://www.spike-chunsoft.co.jp/company_e/information.html .