TAURONOS is a game about exploring a dark labyrinth, praying to the gods for favors and avoiding traps, all while the ferocious Minotaur chases after you.
Physically, you’re exploring the labyrinth, avoiding traps, solving puzzles, evolving the game avatar, while the minotaur is always getting closer.
Philosophically, you’re re-enacting the fight with the inner animal, through story and overcoming of psychological limits.
Please Subscribe – GameTraders USA
Inspired by the greek myth of Theseus and the Minotaur, but you’re mainly playing your own story (bonding with the game avatar).
– Stat upgrades (armor, light area, stamina, speed, interaction, hidden ones)
– Traps (automatic & triggered)
– Puzzles (intuition-based & psychological)
– Interaction objects – healing herbs, all-seeing eye, obstacles , minotaur lair and more
– Easter eggs
– Enemy that becomes more aggressive in time
– Semi-randomly placed enemy and level start / exit points
– Minotaur chaser AI
Unique elements :
– One enemy – invincible until the character evolves enough to face it
– The only currency for upgrades is time, time in which the beast gets closer
If you are interested in our game or want to support the development, you can subscribe for news & testing at:
Vote For TAURONOS on Steam Greenlight here.