New Year, New Sale
2016 has left the building. Celebrate the new year with the latest Deals with Gold, and Spotlight Sales from Microsoft.
Zombies make another push into Deals with Gold this week. Dead Island returns for another sale after being featured in November. In Dead Island, players take control of four immune survivors, as they fight their way through hordes of the undead. With four player co-op, players roam the Island of Banoi in hopes of escaping the undead nightmare. Dead Island Definitive Edition is available for $10.
Dead Island: Riptide, a standalone expansion, continues the story right where Dead Island left off. Dead Island Retro Revenge leaves the open world of Banoi for the 16-bit streets of southern California. As Max, players slay through hordes of zombies and convicts in search of his cat. Dead Island: Riptide Definitive Edition is available for $10. Get your pocket change together, Dead Island Retro Revenge is currently available for $2.99.
Beef up your game library with The Telltale Games Collection. For the price of one game, you can have five, including The Walking Dead Season One, The Walking Dead Season Two, Game of Thrones – A Telltale Series, The Wolf Among Us, and Tales from the Borderlands. All episodes for each title are included in The Telltale Game Collection. Regularly priced at $109.99, The Telltale Games Collection is currently available for $36.30.
Fans of extreme sports will be delighted to discover four MX vs ATV games on sale this week. All four titles are available on Xbox 360, with only MX vs ATV Reflex currently playable on the Xbox One.
All Deals with Gold sale’s prices are valid through Jan. 9.
Xbox One Weekly Deals (Through January 9):
- Adam’s Venture: Origins — $25 — DWG
- Assetto Corsa — $33.49 — DWG
- Assetto Corsa – DLC Season Pass — $20.09 — DWG
- Awesomenauts Assemble! — $6.69 — DWG
- Awesomenauts Assemble! – Ultimate Overdrive Pack — $13.39 — DWG
- Dead Island Definitive Edition — $10 — DWG
- Dead Island Retro Revenge — $2.99 — DWG
- Dead Island: Riptide Definitive Edition — $10 — DWG
- Momentum — $6.69 — DWG
- Sword Coast Legends — $10 — Spotlight
- The BunnyLord Pro Hater Pack — $10.50 — DWG
- The Long Dark — $10 — DWG
- The Telltale Games Collection — $36.30 — DWG
- Zombie Driver Ultimate Edition — $4.95 — DWG
Xbox 360 Weekly Deals (Through January 9):
- Defiance: Apex Arkhunter Bundle — $49.99 — DWG
- Defiance: Evolved Arkhunter Bundle — $9.99 — DWG
- Defiance: Gold Edition — $25.99 — DWG
- MX vs. ATV Alive — $3.99 — DWG
- MX vs. ATV Reflex — $4.49 — DWG
- MX vs. ATV Supercross — $7.49 — DWG
- MX vs. ATV Untamed — $4.99 — DWG
- Port Royale 3 Pirates & Merchants — $4.99 — DWG
- Port Royale 3 – Dawn Of Pirates — $1.49 — DWG
- Port Royale 3 – Harbour Master — $1.49 — DWG
- Port Royale 3 – New Adventures — $1.49 — DWG
On top of the newest deals, Xbox Live Gold members can also access the week two deals of Microsoft’s Countdown. The Countdown sale which features discounts up to 60% off, runs through Jan. 9.
What titles will you be adding to your collection? What’s your gaming resolution this year?