World of Final Fantasy demo is out now on PS4 and PS Vita in some parts of Europe as well as Australasia. The size of the demo on PS4 is just over 1.2GB while the PS Vita edition is just under half of that at around 500 MB.
The World of Final Fantasy demo will allow players to get a feel for the evolved version of the classic Active Time Battle (ATB) system as they’ll capture and raise Mirages, customizing various stacks, and upgrading Mirage Boards in order to unlock special skills and attacks. Those who complete the demo will go on to unlock the opportunity to obtain the “Magitek Armor P” in the Coliseum when playing the full version.
Here’s the list of all the trophies you can get in World of Final Fantasy:
- True Grymoirian – Obtained every trophy.
- Turn Those Corners Up – Reached the true ending.
- Mirage Master – Recorded every last Mirage in the Mirage Manual.
- Treasure Liberator – Opened every last treasure chest.
- Transcender of Time – Completed every last intervention battle.
- The End? – Reached an ending.
- The Dyad’s Servants – Brought all seven of the Pleiad back in line.
- Reigning Champ – Defeated every last opponent in the Coliseum.
- Mirage Scholar – Recorded an inconceivable number of Mirages in the Mirage Manual.
- Legendary Caretaker – Mastered 100 Mirage Boards.
- Crossover Cogna – Defeated the Cogna known as XG.
- Canon Fodder – Obtained every last Champion Medal.
- Battle Fanatic – Battled 500 times.
- All in a Day’s Murk – Defeated every last murkrift Mirage.
- Across the Unknown – Braved and completed the new dungeons that appeared.
- Zip Zip WHACK! – Thwack a whole bunch of cactuars in a single thrashing.
- Winning Streak – Defeat 30 teams at the Coliseum.
- Treasure Hunter – Opened 100 treasure chests.
- Time Tamperer – Completed 10 intervention battles.
- Threads of Fate – Completed 30 intervention battles.
- Thirst for the Undiscovered – Found the secret area in every dungeon.
- The Saviors of Cornelia – Repelled the Bahamutian Army.
- The Power of Fantasy – Completed your first intervention battle.
- The Final Reckoning – Learned the location of Castle Exnine.
- The Fast and the Nebulous – Reached the final chamber of the Nether Nebula in record time.
- The Cranberry Knights – Got to the bottom of the “phenomenon” at the Coliseum.
- Sweet Revenge – Defeated your first murkrift Mirage.
- Soul Eater – Chastised the fugitive Ifreeta.
- People Pleaser – Fulfilled the requests of every last townsperson in need.
- Nine Lives – Added Tamamohimé to your roster.
- Never Give Up the Ghost – Defeated the Undead Princess 10 times.
- Mirage Keeper – Imprismed your first Mirage.
- Mirage Enthusiast – Recorded a huge number of Mirages in the Mirage Manual.
- Mirage Collector – Recorded a large number of Mirages in the Mirage Manual.
- Magitek Knight – Defeated many foes using any Magitek armor.
- Love Tap – Defeated the Princess Goblin with the Warrior of Light.
- It’s Just Justice – Joined forces with Shivalry to defeat the Golden Flan.
- Inking Up a Stink – Defeated Ultros in Tometown.
- Gateway to Adventure – Arrived in Grymoire.
- Crimson vs. Azure – Found the first key from the Crimson Prophecy.
- Caretaker – Mastered your first Mirage Board.
- Blitzball Ace – Cleared the sky of uncountable einhänders.
- Battle Aficionado – Battled 100 times.
- An Inseparable Pair – Teamed up with Gilgamesh to stop the Bahamutian soldier.
- Accursed Man-thing! – Defeated the Quacho Queen with one of Lann’s attacks.
- A Prophecy Fulfilled – Found all of the keys from the Crimson Prophecy.
- A New Challenger – Won your first Coliseum battle.
- A Medium Awakens – Obtained your first Champion Medal.
- A Helping Hand – Fulfilled a townsperson’s request for the first time.
“World of Final Fantasy” is scheduled to release on October 25 for the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita.