“Rise of the Tomb Raider” is coming to PS4 on October 11 and with it comes a 20 Year Celebration Edition to mark the momentous occasion which includes the full game and all content from the Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass, which means Baba Yaga: Temple of the Witch, Cold Darkness Awakened, and all DLC outfits, weapons, and Expedition Cards. An art book will also be included for anyone who pre-orders.
The 20 Year Celebration edition also comes with a new co-op Endurance mode which sounds quite challenging.
“Two players must team up to survive the harsh elements by day, as well as lethal threats from enemies by night,” reads a line from the description. “Fire takes fuel, food restores health, and every resource must be hunted, collected, or crafted. Battle to the top of the leaderboards, as others try to beat your longest survival run.”
Here’s everything that Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration Edition will include:
- Award-winning Rise of the Tomb Raider
- Brutal new “Extreme Survivor” difficulty mode (no checkpoints)
- “Blood Ties” & “Lara’s Nightmare” premium DLC
- Co-op support for “Endurance Mode”, challenging players to survive extreme conditions with a friend
- Re-envisioned cold-weather outfit and weapon for Lara inspired by Tomb Raider III
- Classic Lara card pack which will allow fans to play “Expedition Modes” using one of several classic Lara models
- All existing DLC including “Baba Yaga: The Temple of the Witch” and “Cold Darkness Awakened”, 12 outfits, 7 weapons, 35 Expedition Cards, and more
- Support for PlayStation VR that challenges players to unlock the mysteries of Croft Manor in first person
Meanwhile, the next Tomb Raider movie recently had its release date set. You’ll be able to see Oscar-wier Alicia Vikander star as Lara Croft on March 16, 2018.