The Legacy Lives On With Mega Man Legacy Collection 2
The legacy continues, as Capcom today announced Mega Man Legacy Collection 2, a collection of the iconic Blue Bomber’s four most recent classic side-scrolling adventures, complete with several all-new features.
A follow up to Mega Man Legacy Collection, which contained the series’ original 8-bit titles, Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 spans the evolution and retro revolution of the series. This collection will be available digitally for PS4, Xbox One, and Windows PC starting 8th August, 2017.
The Blue Bomber is back in the Mega Man Legacy Collection 2! Coming to PC, PS4, XB1 on August 8! pic.twitter.com/iODfMfbPPn
— Capcom UK (@Capcom_UK) June 5, 2017
A compilation of four timeless adventures in one package, Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 features the most recent entries in the classic side-scrolling series.
The collection also includes
- A Museum jam-packed with history and production art.
- Ahallenge remix stages for long-time fans.
- First-timer friendly options like added armour.
- Checkpoint saves for easy reload.
Journey through the later entries in the series with these four titles
- Mega Man 7 introduced mysterious rival Bass and his companion Treble
- Mega Man 8 featured the series’ first impressively animated and fully voiced cutscenes.
- Mega Man 9 marked the series’ return to its roots with 8-bit visuals, music, and gameplay
- Mega Man 10 retained these features and included three playable character options.