MadRobot X is an old school shoot ’em up game. You control a robot trying to escape from the laboratory of a mad scientist, and to accomplish this, you’ll need the help of GoboGobo, another robot who also wants to escape. The task is not easy; the mad scientist will do anything to prevent anyone from escaping.
Video Source – Valhalla
- Pixel art style
- Progressive challenge
- Power ups
- Special skills
- 12 Bosses
- Bullets, bullets, bullets!
- Nightmare Mode
- Gameservices Scoreboard
- Gamepad support with 2 modes:
* Normal: LStick moves the robot, RStick shoots and maneuvers the beam
* Classic: LStick moves the robot and maneuvers the beam, buttons shoot
- Gameplay adjustments (hitbox, touchscreen, hp recovery, etc…)
- The ability to mute, not only the music, but sound effects as well
- And much more (like bullets!)
Video & Featured Image Source – TouchGameplay
“MadRobot X is a polished oldschool inspired shooter where players must help just the head of a giant killer robot escape from the mad scientist’s lab where it is being created by blasting away at an armada of automated security using a giant overpowered laser that has been smartly woven into the overall game design”
“MadRobot X is just a damn good game. I totally recommend”
Buy this now. For this price you cant beat a good shmup’ like this. With hard mode, it will probably take you more then a couple hours to beat everything. Well worth the price. 10/10. If you love indies, what are you waiting for?
Video Source – TouchGameplay