Zenimax Online Studios announced today that Thieves Guild DLC is coming.
The Thieves Guild of Abah’s Landing is being pursued by the Iron Wheel, a mercenary unit that’s been sent after it in the wake of a high-stakes heist that went bad. You, as the guild’s newest recruit, have to set things right—because naturally, that’s the sort of job that should be entrusted to the new guy, right?
The TESO Thieves Guild will be a two-part deal: The actual DLC pack, with a new zone called Hew’s Bane, new quests and story content, a new 12-player challenge, and various other sorts of good stuff; and a patch for the base game, which will include a 64-bit client, improvements to grouping, a multitude of combat and balance changes, scrolling combat text, and quite a bit more.
You can see a full list of DLC contents and patch fixes below:
Thieves Guild DLC Pack Content
- Join the iconic Thieves Guild for the first time in ESO
- Hew’s Bane, a new zone that is available to characters of all levels and home of Abah’s Landing, the Thieves Guild headquarters, located in the southern peninsula of Hammerfell
- Hours of exciting new story content and quests that will take you through all your favorite areas of Tamriel
- A challenging, new 12-player trial: Maw of Lorkhaj
- Formidable new group bosses and delves to conquer
- The addition of new criminal activities
- A new passive skill line exclusive to members of the Thieves Guild
- Unique costumes, motifs, and item sets inspired by the devious Thieves Guild
Game Patch Features
- A 64-bit client for PC and Mac
- Improvements to grouping including incentives and cross-alliance grouping outside of the Grouping Tool
- Tons of combat and gameplay balance changes
- Scrolling combat text (SCT)
- Improvements and updates to Cyrodiil and its campaigns
- Access to content from other alliances in any order you choose upon reaching Veteran Rank 1
- Prioritization of animations during combat
- Improved facial animations for Mac
- …and more!
The Thieves Guild’s story is described as follows:
“The Thieves Guild of Abah’s Landing, an organization of pickpockets, burglars, robbers, and thieves, is being hunted by a mercenary guard force known as the Iron Wheel. This relentless organization will stop at nothing to see the guild brought to justice for a high-stakes heist that went horribly wrong. As their newest recruit, you’ll sneak along rooftops, steal from the shadows, and recover lost treasures to help to restore the guild’s reputation.”
No price or release date has been announced at this time, though the Thieves Guild pack is expected sometime this year. The last DLC, Imperial City, was free with the subscription service ESO Plus; if you don’t subscribe, it costs 2500 crowns which amounts to $24.99.
Read original article at GeekBlender.